Today i am foing to Review Lacto Calamine Aloe Moisturiser for Dry to Normal Skin. Almost everyone knows about this moisturiser as it is a old famous product.
Discover skinsurance for dry skin. The goodness of Clay and glycerine gives your skin
1) Exfoiates dead skin cells.
3) Reduces acne & pimples
4)Clears dark spots and blemishes.
Rs 78 for 60ml + Facewash Free
The moisturiser comes in a Simple boring green colored bottle, there is nothing great or attractive about it. But the packaging is sturdy and preety much safe to keep in your handbag. Coming to the texture , the lotion has a sort of runny consistency. The moisturiser is baby pink in color, it takes a little time and effort to get completely absorbed into skin, but after applying the moisturiser my skin feels soft, fresh and gorgeous. It gives a matte finish to the skin, whenever i start applying this moisturiser rregularly, after a few weeks my skin becomes super soft and beautiful and i see the subtle glow on my face.
Pros of Lacto Calamine Aloe Moisturiser :
- Moisturises the skin effectively
- Gives a perfect matte finish after applying.
- No breakouts and allergies.
- Goodness of some natural ingredients.
- Gives a subtle glow without greasiness on skin.
- Affordable and easily available.
- Packaging can be improved (can add pump dispenser)